The Arc of Placer County is a charitable organization dedicated to serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Placer County and the surrounding regions. The organization operates multiple adult day programs as well as a social recreation program for adults, and one for youth starting at 16 years old.
The Arc of Placer County provides our clients the opportunity:
- To be contributing members of their community
- To continually develop life skills
- To overcome personal and social challenges that are associated with their disabilities
- To serve as their own advocate
- To live a life of quality