We are seeking an Executive Assistant for our executive office in Roseville.
Within the policies of The Arc of Placer County and under the general direction of the Executive Director and/or Operations Director, perform certain duties in the assistance of the Executive Director and the smooth operation of the administrative office. Enhances agency image through marketing, fundraising, and outreach efforts. Must be a motivated self-starter and collaborate with other staff. This position is required to report to the executive office daily.
- High school diploma or equivalency. College preferred but may be substituted with relevant experience. Minimum of three years’ experience in an administrative support position. Ability and initiative to work
- Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend English at a 12th grade
- Must be technologically savvy and be able to troubleshoot basic issues with hardware and software. Familiar with securely accessing the internet and maintaining active virus protection. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to learn other programs as required.
- Ability to operate various office equipment and troubleshoot equipment
- Good oral and written communication
- Knowledge of basic office
- Accurate typing, 60 wpm. Ability to accurately record
- Pleasant and professional demeanor as frequently the first point of contact for the
- Must exercise
- Must be able to lift 45 pounds.
- Must be able to physically assist agency clients including pushing wheelchairs, assisting people in walkers, pushing, bending, and lifting as
Routine Office Duties:
- Answer and screen phone calls. Furnish information, refer calls as
- Monitor agency email account. Screen, answer, and forward emails to correct parties.
- Greet visitors and serve as first point of contact for the agency
- Responsible for daily incoming and outgoing
- Typing and clerical work as
- Maintain a supply of blank agency forms – deposits, time off requests, expense requests, and other
- Coordinate service of vehicles and maintains vehicle maintenance log/binder.
- Maintain office
- Maintain clean office environment following CDC guidelines for regular and deep disinfecting general office spaces and frequently touched surfaces.
- Contact vendors for professional services as directed by the Director of Operations or Executive Director.Maintain comprehensive files and
- Prepare correspondence and reports as
- Classify incoming donations and generate thank you
- Maintain donor and member
- Maintain special educators
- Coordinate services such that the executive offices are clean, stocked, and presents a professional appearance daily.
- Order supplies for the executive offices. Put away supplies and
- Review and process online supply orders for agency
- Prepare and mail agency
- Verify bank deposits and brings them to the
- Run errands and assist with special projects as
- Track management birthdays and notify the Executive Director one week in
- Take care of housekeeping items at the executive offices: take out trash for collection, ensure bathrooms are clean and stocked, ensure the kitchen is clean and
- Act as direct support professional as needed at the programs and at the executive office.
- Maintain stewardship
- Maintain master key list and maintain organized
- Prepare expense requests for the executive
- Schedule and track CPR and 1st Aid
Board of Directors/Executive Director/Committees/Management Meetings:
- Maintain files of agendas, minutes, and
- Maintain board meeting binder by month/year including all
- Mail out all agendas and corresponding
- Make reminder calls for all meetings, keep records of
- Assist client board members with communication and help facilitate his/her participation in board
- Attend all board/committee/management meetings and record, type, file, and distribute minutes.
- Maintain board orientation packet and send out as
- Function as agency liaison for various entities such as Arc of US.
- Coordinate and setup technology (hardware and software) needs for
- Track anticipated software needs and current software expiration dates; update for
- Manage agency email – set up new accounts, resolve password
- Manage agency website – upload new content, manage backups, update
- Manage agency social Monitor agency copyright policy and client release information for compliance in any postings.Troubleshoot technology issues for the executive staff; provide 2nd tier technical support for programs.Manage online education system for staff. Assign accounts, modules, and
- Manage e-waste by cleaning systems and disposing of e-waste.
- Coordinate The Arc of Placer County’s major fundraising
- Coordinate media announcements and provide support for program
- Organize and promote annual awards with direction from the Executive Director.
Data Management and Training:
- Assist with initial orientation and ongoing training of administrative assistants at The Arc of Placer County program centers to keep them abreast of policies, procedures, and technical expertise to facilitate smooth center operation of the
- Maintain aggregate client database. Train staff on
- Maintain agency
- Coordinate press releases with local
- Coordinate and solicit media opportunities for The Arc of Placer County as directed.
- Oversee website development and maintain up to date Conduct annual review to ensure current content and functionality.
- Coordinate letterhead, brochure design, and agency media
- Develop agency newsletter.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Executive Director or Operations Director.
- Function as a collaborative member of the department team and the organization as a
- Adhere to The Arc of Placer County’s Code of Ethics adopted March
- Maintain strict
- Must be able to pass a background check, medical clearance, proof of clear TB, and proof of current Covid-19 vaccine.
Classification: Regular full-time, 40 hours/week, nonexempt. Some varied hours required for board meetings, special events, and fundraisers.
Compensation: $23/hour with benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement)
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Executive Assistant”. No phone calls please.